Jay Dee Infrastructure
We at Jay Dee Exports have a technology-driven state of the art manufacturing/production vertical line environment that is able to produce various types of garments. We are able to manufacture the most superior quality of products ahead of the competitors because of our ultra-modern and ethnic garment making and producing technologies.
The combination of old-fashioned with newly developed machine production has made Jay Dee Exports maximize its sustainability, buyer, and client retention in the global export market.
At Jaydee Exports a team of in-house designers is always updated with the latest fashion trends to create & merchants are equipped to execute & ship innovative products to our customers.
To bring customization is our products & offerings, we initiate a fashion trend research as per our customer’s as well.
After meeting with the customers & finalizing the product line, garment samples are created & shipped as per customer’s norms. Product costing, manufacturing/sourcing lead time is shared with the customer.
Once we receive orders from our customers, BOM (Bills of material) is created & ordered in time to match the delivery. A strong follow-up system is organized with our material vendors to match the delivery date. Our stronghold on the Vendors enables us to do so.
Three types of samples are normally created and delivered to the customers:
- Fitting Sample: A sample sent in substitute fabric & trims for fit, measurements & construction check.
- Pre-production sample: A sample made as per the fitting comments in actual fabric & trims.
- Top of production/Shipping sample: A sample sent from the actual production constructed, finished & packed as ordered.
- Lab dips/Bit looms/ Strike off’s approval: These are small fabric swatches sent to the customer for color approvals in which garments are to be made. Lab dips refer to dyed fabrics, strike off’s refer to printed fabrics & Bit looms refer to Yarn dyed fabrics.
- Trims approval: Trims on orders are sent separately in actual quality, size & color. Prior to Bulk production, FPT(Fabric Package Testing) & GPT( Garment Package Testing) is conducted from a customer’s nominated laboratory.
To maintain international acceptable quality levels, fabrics & trims are inspected physically.
Jay Dee Exports Garment Manufacturing Process?
We ensure perfection to all our garments that have been manufactured. Necessary inspection is conducted to make sure that quality products are being delivered to our customers.
Quality Measures: Inspections are carried out from raw materials till the end product to ensure the satisfaction of the customer. Quality is the most important measure at Jay Dee Exports.
- 10 Juki Single Needle Machines.
- 2 Juki Over Lock Machines.
- 1 Steam Iron Table.
- 1 CAD Pattern Making System.
- 4 Straight Knife Fabric Cutting Machines.
- 4 Fabric Ticketing Machines.
- 150 Juki Single Needle UBT Machines.
- 48 Juki Over Lock Machines.
- 3 Smocking Machines.
- 3 Fusing Machines.
- 5 Button Attaching Machines.
- 7 Button hole Machines.
- 2 Rivet Attaching Machines.
- 2 Bartek Machines.
- 5 Flat Lock Machines.
- 20 Steam Iron Pressing Tables.
- 2 Thread Sucking Machines.
- 1 Needle Detector Machine.
- 2 Excel Washing Machines, 50Kg Each.
- 2 Excel Hydro Machines, 50Kg Each.
- 2 Excel Drying Machines, 50Kg Each.
- 2 Renzacci Dry Clean Machines, 25Kg Each.
- 3 Steam Boilers, 100Kg Each.
- 1 Electric Boiler, 5Kg.